E’ stato rilasciato un aggiornamento di CS:S,si notano:
- i nuovi modelli G.I.G.N e Guerilla
- mentre si zoomano i fucili di precisione,non sarï¿½ preciso come quando Ã¨ zoomato
- le armi primare se non utilizzate si vedranno sulla schiena,mentre le secondarie nella fondina
* Added G.I.G.N and Guerilla player models
* Sniper rifles that are in the process of zooming in don’t get the zoomed-in accuracy bonus
* Fixed crosshairs when running in a widescreen aspect ratio
* Added a ‘nextlevel’ server side command to force intermission and a switch to the specified map after the current round
* Fixed bug where players were able to throw grenades through thin walls
* Added a server message for teammate attacks
* Fixed buy menu not having mouse focus
* Fixed buy menu re-opening when you try to close it.
* Fixed centerprint panel and frames per second panel not resizing correctly after a resolution change.
* ‘&’ chars in player names show in the scoreboard and spectator UI
* In-eye spectators see punch angles
* Fixed bots thinking they are still on a higher nav area when they fall off
* Added nav area ID to the bot debug prints
* Extended the bot_add*, bot_kick, and bot_kill commands to accept skill (easy, normal, hard, expert) and/or weapon preference (sniper, shotgun, etc) arguments. For example, typing â€˜bot_add_ct expertï¿½? will add a random bot of â€˜expertâ€™ difficulty to the CT team.
* Added difficulty, weaponclass, and skill modifiers to the bot_prefix string
* Navigation mesh editing – raising/lowering corners correctly snaps adjacent corners to the same height